Township of Galloway, NJ 08205
Shore Orthopaedic University Associates is seeking an experienced reliable Certified Medical Assistant.
This position requires the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume team environment. The ideal candidate will help maintain patient flow, be able to identify patient needs and anticipate the physician’s needs accordingly.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Assisting physicians to deliver direct patient care as instructed
- Removal of staples/sutures
- Application and removal of casts
- Fitting patients for DME
- Retrieving imaging studies from multiple PACS systems
- Rooming patients
- Preparing examination rooms
- Maintaining inventory
- Completing Disability Paperwork
- CMA – Certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Experience in an orthopaedic setting preferred, (will consider a willingness to learn new skills)
- Adherence to HIPAA privacy and OSHA guidelines
- Clinical experience in the areas described
- Knowledge of orthopaedic terminology
- EMR data entry
- BLS or CPR certification a plus
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English a plus
The job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position, functions may be assigned based on the needs of the practice and management retains the right to add or change duties at any time.
*Qualified Applicants Only