- Orthopaedic Surgery (Board Certified)
- Hand Surgery Board Certified (Certificate of Added Qualification)
- Year Began Practicing: 1997
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College
- Internship: Lankenau Hospital
- Residency: Thomas Jefferson Hospital
- Fellowship: Allegheny General Hospital
Specializing in: General Orthopaedics, Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremities, Arthroscopic Wrist and Elbow Surgery and Joint Replacements in the Hand
Stanley C. Marczyk, MD is Board-Certified as an Orthopedic Surgeon by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Marczyk has completed a Fellowship in Hand Surgery and earned a Certificate of Added Qualification for Surgery of the Hand. He specializes in Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity, including microscopic nerve and tendon surgery, arthroscopic wrist and elbow surgery, total wrist and total elbow replacement, and joint replacements in the hand. Dr. Marczyk serves patients throughout South Jersey.
He earned a Doctor of Medicine at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, PA. He completed an Orthopedic Surgery Residency at Thomas Jefferson Hospital Affiliated Program in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Marczyk performed a Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship at Allegheny University of the Health Sciences, Allegheny General Hospital, in Pittsburgh, PA. During his studies, he has earned several honors and awards, including:
- Atlantic County Medical Scholarship
- Jefferson Medical College of Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Jefferson Medical College Hobart Emory Hare Honor Society
- Cum Laude Jefferson Medical College
- Lankenau Hospital Outstanding Surgical Intern
- Editor, Jefferson Orthopaedic Journal
- Voted Top Hand Surgeon in SJ Magazine
Dr. Marczyk is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American Society for Surgery of the Hand, New Jersey Orthopedic Society, Medical Society of New Jersey, and Atlantic County Medical Society. He serves on the AtlantiCare Surgery Center Operations Committee. Dr. Marczyk is affiliated with AtlantiCare, AtlantiCare Surgery Center, Shore Medical Center and The Jersey Shore Ambulatory Surgical Center. He is also a consultant for Bacharach Institute for Rehabilitation.
Dr. Marczyk’s research is published in peer-reviewed journals and he is a national presenter for a variety of orthopedic topics.
Dr. Marczyk is a native of South Jersey, he was born in Atlantic City, raised in Absecon and attended Holy Spirit High School. Prior to medical school Dr. Marczyk attended University of Notre Dame. He is married with four sons and resides in Absecon, NJ. Dr. Marczyk is active in coaching youth sports in Absecon through the Absecon Social and Athletic Club.
Dr. Marczyk – News & Events, Articles and Patient Testimonials